Hope you are all having a great day.
Made a very simple Birthday Wishes Card using Altenew Persian Motif Stamp Set. Here is the card,
Stamped the beautiful image on Neenah classic crest cardstock using Versamark ink and embossed with white embossing powder. Then coloured it using watercolours. Used ink blending foam to apply ink around the edges.
Then cut a border of coloured card stock for the outline of the card and glued it to the card base along with a very thin strip of gold glitter washi tape for accent. Finally, added the sentiment sticker and used foam tape to pop the stamped image on the card base.
- Altenew Stamp Set-Persian Motifs
- Bielo smooth white card stock for the base
- Neenah classic crest cardstock for stamping the image
- Orange coloured card stock (Tangerine is the colour. Don’t know the brand) for the border
- Ranger White Embossing Powder
- Versamark Ink
- Memento Tangelo Ink pad
- Watercolours (used Sennelier)
- Gold glitter Washi Tape for the thin strip at the base
- Gold sentiment sticker
Hope you like it.
Thanks and have a great day!!
Submitting this card to http://altenewblog.com/2017/03/01/march-2017-inspiration-challenge/