Have made a Shaker Card..
This is the card
Materials used are
- Altenew Stamp Set-Vintage Flowers
- Memento inks in Pink and Purple colours
- Versamark Ink for embossing the Congratulations sentiment.
- Coloured and White Card stock
Stamped the big and small flower and leaves on a card stock and cut them. Then cut a circle in the green card stock and glued the flowers and leaves. Used transparency on the back of the pane, added sequins and used double sided foam to adhere it to a white card stock. Then adhered the whole shaker piece to a card base to complete the card.
Hope you like it. Thanks.
Submitting the project to http://altenewblog.com/2016/12/01/year-review-inspiration-challenge/
Another card. Have attempted a shaker card.
Have used the following materials,
- Mudra Stamp Set – Dainty Blooms-2 for the image
- Mudra Stamp Set – The sentiment ‘Love’ is from Rose Love stamp set. The ‘with’ sentiment is from another stamp set.
- Neenah Classic card stock-White
- Pink card stock for the base
- Spectrum Aqua Markers
- Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Stamped the image twice on cardstock and coloured with spectrum aqua markers. Then cut the two images with scissors. Adhered the images on a white piece of cardstock at top and bottom corners. Then created two windows on a separate 4.25″x5.5″ card. Also created similar windows on a piece of foam. Used a transparency between the cardstock and foam piece, added few sequins and adhered using a strong double sided tape.
Stamped the sentiment using versafine ink. Cut two small flowers from the dainty blooms-2 stamp set and glued along with the sentiment.
Finally, adhered the whole shaker piece to a pink card base to complete the card.
Hope you like it.
Submitting the card to Mudra Craft Stamp Challenge Mudra Challenge #4 : Sketch