Have made a card with emphasis on the background.
Here is the card
The materials i used are,
- Rose Love and Purely Brushed Sentiment stamps from Mudra Craft Stamps
- Neenah Classic White Card Stock
- Chocolate coloured cardstock for background stamping
- Clear and GOld Embossing Powders by WoW
- Versamark ink
- Distress Ink-Picked Raspberry for the colored flower
- White gel pen
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen (hope the shimmer is visible)
Stamped the background with Rose Love Stamp using clear ink for tone-on tone look. Then stamped the same multiple times (6-7 times) on another inexpensive cardstock, cut the flowers with scissors and glued them on top of each other to get a dimensional look. Highlighted the background flowers with white gel pen.
Similarly, stamped the sentiment, embossed it and cut it (toughest part ;-)).
Finally, embossed the edges of the overlay with gold embossing powder, added some clear shimmer and glued it on the white card base to complete the card.
Hope you like it.
Made this card specially for submitting to Mudra Craft Stamps Mudra Challenge # 3: “Create background with stamps”