Another card that will be ideal for Birthday, encouragement or Congratulating someone for their achievements.
Here is the card
- Neenah classic card stock
- Watercolour paper
- Spectrum Aqua markers [the tips are wearing off..i need new markers ;-p]
- Dainty Blooms-2 Stamp and sentiment set from Mudra craft Stamps
- White Pigment Ink
- Clear Embossing Powder from WOW (white cab also be used)
- Distress Ink for the Its your Day tag
- Clear Sparkle Pen
- Silver Glitter Tape and sequins
Wanted a hand painted, watercolour look. Hope you like it.
Submitting this to Mudra Craft Stamp Colour Challenge mudracraftstamps.blogspot.in/…/mudra-challenge-2-color-palette
Simple cards are so beautiful. Just clean and elegant and they make you go wow everytime.
Here is a Thank you card..
- Neenah white card stock for the base
- A plain yellow card to add the flowers
- Flower stamp is Zinnia by Mudra Craft Stamps.
- The sentiment stamp is from Dianty Blooms-2 by Mudra Craft Stamps.
- Gold Embossing powder from WOW
- Spectrum Aqua Markers
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen.
- Half pearls for decorations
Hope you like it!!
Linking this blogpost to mudracraftstamps.blogspot.in/…/mudra-challenge-2-color-palette
What?! World Card making day..That exists!! Well, hope there are many more oblivious to this like this blogger:-D
That’s another reason for card makers to appreciate and share the joy. And an opportunity for new crafters to being, to dive into the crafty world and explore the limitless possibilities. And not to forget, an opportunity to shop for more crafty goodies:-) Another reason to celebrate.
So take out the cards, stamps, inks, glitter pens, washi tapes, embossing powders and whatever other ingredients you can put into card making and create a fun card on world card making day.